Sunday, August 1, 2010

VIRTUAL CONSTRUCTION

This is my house
My house kitchen
My cute sister

I come from Taiping,Perak.my hometoown is very beautiful town......It also call as ''RAINY TOWN''Just because it always rain.....so i love here!Peace,beauty and not so hot like big city.Besides that,my secondary school is located at ''Taman Tasik''So my shool very near to lake garden,famous Maxwell Hill and zoo.I love my school so much.

This is Taiping lake garden.A beautiful place for tourism to relax and enjoy.

intention:People want to get fun and enjoy

act:They caning there

product:They feel happy and enjoy

actor :People come from everywhere

rule:They wear life jacket

place :Lake at Taiping



This is my school,SMJK HUA LIAN SCHOOL , basketball court

intention:Student interest and like in playing basketball.

act:Student playing basketball, runing here and there.

product:They very enjoy and feel happy.They also will have healthy body

actor:Student of my school

rule:They follow the rulefor playing basketball

place:Taiping,SMJK HUA LIAN SCHOOL

This is my brother room in my house


intention:Study hard because want to get good result

act:Paid attention in study

product:Understand what he study

actor:My brother

rule:Follow school rule

place:At my brother room




This is small garden in my school,SMJK HUA LIAN

intention:Hope to make our school more beauty
act:Plant flower and clean up
product:Have a beautiful garden in school
actor:Student of my school
rule:They follow their teacher direction
place:Garden in school








No comments:

Post a Comment