Monday, August 2, 2010

MAKE A GEODESIC DOME



This assignment is want to make a model of geodesic dome.We will use bamboo satay stick.I will start this step by step.Firstly we go to buy bamboo satay.We buy big packet and share each other.We also buy a few masking tape.Before start to cut the stick,we search wedside of dome calculator.I will make 2v dome because more simple if compare to 3v.


masking tape

bamboo satay stick

cut my bamboo stick according the length

start my model.....

left few step to complete my dome.....

make my dome more stable by using masking tape

this is my done

haha.....i finish my dome already!

intention:want to make a perfet geodesic dome model
act:buy the masking tape and bamboo satay stick
product:My complete geodesic dome model that have 20cm radius
actor:me and my friend
rule:follow the rules of dessert dome calculator.I cut my bamboo satay stick into two different length,12.9cm and 10.9cm
place:cafe of Cahaya Gemilang

No comments:

Post a Comment